Are you a sensual woman who wants to experience greater pleasure?
When I asked my OBGYN about the particularly juicy orgasms I'd have on occasion and she couldn't give me any answers, I knew I had to take my education into my own hands. I wanted to understand: What was happening to my body? Was it normal? Safe or healthy? And to be quite honest, I wanted to know, "how can I do that AGAIN?"
As a woman on a mission to reclaim her sexuality and a Mechanical Engineer by training (in addition to my Ph.D. in Human Sexuality), I got to work. I found the research, troubleshooted different techniques, and came to understand the mechanics behind this special orgasm.
One of the most eye-opening facts I found in the research: anyone with a vulva can experience this type of orgasm. And yet countless discouraged women have come to me, confident that this is something their body would never do. This just went to show that there's a whole lot more to it than simply having the right body parts.
I created this course to provide you with the whole picture. Not just the "tips & tricks" but everything that comes together to create an orgasm.
If you are looking to gain a deeper understanding of your arousal, orgasm, and pleasure, this course was created with you in mind.
I'm glad you've found your way here 💕
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Sensual women who want to up-level their pleasure
- Women who squirt but want to know why & how to do it consistently
- Lovers of women who want to increase their partner’s pleasure
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Squirting Orgasm basics: what it's made of & where it comes from
- Identify your 5 vaginal canal "hot spots" for best results
- Body Anatomy: where, why, and how!
- Deep understanding of the female Arousal Cycle (and how this allows for multiple orgasms!)
- The role of your mind/body connection
- Tips to help you relax & enjoy the experience
- Field Tips: additional suggestions that have helped others
WHY THIS COURSE?
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Ph.D. in human sexuality. As such, I bring the curiosity and efficiency of an engineer along with the knowledge and empathy of a Clinical Sexologist. I've been told the way I teach is uniquely pragmatic, effective, and empathetic.
- The "hot-spots" mapped out in this course aren't being talked about by other sex educators. This is my original work! The course is truly one of a kind.
- There is a lot of unhelpful, even shame-inducing information out there about Squirting. This course is taught from a scientific and sex-positive perspective. You will walk away with concrete knowledge and the confidence to explore your pleasure.
CAUTION: Be careful who you learn from
WHAT IF I NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP?
Maybe you've tried it all and it's still not clicking— don't worry, that's normal. Anatomically, the female body has the physical capability to experience this type of orgasm, but that's only one piece of the puzzle. A lot has to come together just right for this type of orgasm (or any orgasm) to occur. It would be foolish to overlook how mental game, context, potential shame, and comfort level play their roles too. While we do cover these elements in the course, some people need more personalized guidance.
This is why I provide the option to add-on a 45min. coaching session to your course. In that time together we can troubleshoot your unique hurdles and help you on your way to experiencing your full spectrum of pleasure.
$119 USD 90+Minute Digital Class filled with bonus material including extra videos, troubleshooting FAQ, and my exclusive Dr. Cari Oneal lifestyle learning Community
$199 USD Above package + 45min. 1 on 1 Personal Coaching Session
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN TAUGHT AT OR FEATURED BY...